Projects

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Field Fortications


In between working on 40k related projects I've finished up two more sections of gabions. I had done all of the construction for each of these previously and just needed to base and paint them.

I packed the sand mix from the inside this time which was much easier. 

I put a shorter gabion on the end of each one. This way I can put them together a couple of different configurations with either firing positions for shot or as a larger position for a regimental gun.  I'll need a few more to make any real trench line but this group will do for a small revetment.




4 comments:

  1. Worth the extra effort as they look stunning Brian.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are indeed well done! They will look great on the games table

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Hopefully next I can make a gaming mat to go along with these.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...