Projects

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Bullseye O'Rourke

It's been far too long since my last post and I'm not really sure where the time went. I've been picking away at a couple of projects but nothing too completion unfortunately.
Bullseye O'Rourke armed with his custom made Sharps Big 50 rifle.  
To avoid ignominy of not having anything done for so long I painted up one of the characters I had previously picked up. I think he's from the Rebel miniatures steampunk pack. Hopefully I can get a few more small posts in and get back in the hobby groove. 



Checking in with the locals.

I dressed him up a bit with a tartan waist coat. He also has some five o'clock shadow but not sure how well that came out in the pictures.



1 comment:

  1. What a lovely character, the tartan waistcoat is a great touch.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...