Projects

Monday, June 11, 2012

Jacques

I made this guy to be one of the armed workers in the Walloon Jacquerie but he is equally useful in many other roles. Criminal thug, anarchist, maybe even a disguised operative or detective.



I also picked up a copy of Super Dungeon Explore. The figures are absolutely great and I'm looking forward to painting them. I can also see myself going all out and building full terrain boards to play on. I should probably play the game a couple of times first though before I go too overboard.

I've started a couple more new sculpts and I also want to work on my faces so I'm going to try to sculpt at least one of those each time I get a chance.

2 comments:

  1. Nice dynamism on that guy! Love the mustaches as well!

    -S.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It certainly was a golden age for facial hair so I expect a lot more guys will have whiskers in the future.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...