Projects

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Call Scotland Yard!

Still working on sculpting. I started some more steampunk figs but they aren't really far enough along to show any pictures yet. But I do have three of my previous sculpts coming into the home stretch.

The first is the Victorian lady that I started in the first batch. Her dress is mostly done but her face is giving me troubles and I've redone it multiple times. Currently she is in between faces, hopefully to be corrected today. 



Next up I wanted to do a classic Victorian constable. I like this guys face but the hat needs some work and I'm afraid he ended up being a little on the large size. Also his pose isn't exactly what I planned but I'm not sure where it went wrong.



Finally, the inspector. I wanted him to look like a Victorian version of the hard boiled private dick. Hands in his pockets and hat pulled down low. This face definitely is coming off and of course his bowler needs to be added afterwards.


Overall, I'm happier with these three than the previous three so I'm making progress. I'll post some more pics when these get finished and the next trio are further along.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...